Internet Explorer is not supported. Please upgrade to a more modern browser.
• [FEATURE] Opening your chest will now play an animation and play a sound
• [FEATURE] Space Wars will now check whether you have levelled up
• [FEATURE] You will now get 5 seconds of spawn protection upon respawn
• [BUGFIX] After a game of Space Wars, your flight state will be enabled when fly is enabled[BUGFIX] After a game of Space Wars, your flight state will be enabled when fly is enabled
• [BUGFIX] Items will only be used upon right clicking, this means that whenever you drop the Kit Selector item, it will no longer open
• [BUGFIX] The bow from the kit Hunter was not unbreakable, now it is
• [BUGFIX] The kit selector will now automatically have kit Rusher and kit Defender unlocked
• [BUGFIX] There was an issue related to the map not properly resetting, this has been resolved
• [BUGFIX] There was an issue related to vortexes not working correctly, this has been resolved
• [BUGFIX] When going back in the shop, a sound will now play
• [BUGFIX] When there are two teams left -one with core and one without- and the player without core kills the player with core, the game should no longer end in a draw
• [BUGFIX] You can no longer break blocks as spectator
• [BUGFIX] You can no longer damage other players as spectator
• [BUGFIX] You can no longer open a shulker box
• [BUGFIX] You can no longer open your chest as spectator
• [BUGFIX] You can no longer pick up a Space Shard when you are killed
• [BUGFIX] You can no longer place blocks as spectator
• [BUGFIX] You will instantly respawn on death before the game starts
• [BUGFIX] You can no longer put your tools in your ender chest whilst shift clicking
• [FEATURE] A new layout for the inventory for Nation Interaction has been added
• [FEATURE] A new layout for the inventory for Nation Settings has been added
• [FEATURE] Both items for confirming and denying a purchase of slots or claims now have their lore updated to fit on one line instead of two
• [FEATURE] Creating a Nation might not create the Nation instantly, a message is sent when the Nation is created
• [FEATURE] Creating a Nation will no longer set your spawn, this prevents you from setting your spawn inside another Nation
• [FEATURE] In global chat, the Nation will now have a green color to prevent miscommunication
• [FEATURE] Nations now has a custom tablist
• [FEATURE] No message will be sent that chat messages are unverified*
• [FEATURE] Participating in a war as Nation will now grant coins: 100 for the losing Nation, 200 for the winning Nation
• [FEATURE] The inventory for Nation Settings now contains an item to return to the Nation Interaction inventory
• [FEATURE] The inventory for promoting a player to the leader of a Nation will now contain an item that gives information about the player you want to promote to the leader
• [FEATURE] The inventory name for promoting a player to the leader of a Nation has been changed to "Promote to Leader", before "Promote (Target)"
• [FEATURE] The inventory name for seeing the current war has been changed to "Nations Wars | Current War", before "Nation Wars, Peace"
• [FEATURE] When items are bought whilst the inventory is full, the items will now be dropped on the ground
• [FEATURE] You can no longer select more slots or claims to purchase than the set limit on Nations for this, currently 75
• [BUGFIX] A bug regarding inflation or deflation kicking in way too high has been resolved
• [BUGFIX] A bug regarding the price of your purchase has been resolved
• [BUGFIX] A bug regarding the shop items being reset to default blocks has been resolved
• [BUGFIX] The hitpoints from gates in wars are not consistently named "hitpoints" instead of both "hitpoints" and "health"
• [BUGFIX] The items inside the inventory showing Nations that have declared war on you now have the correct lore: "Declared war on your Nation", before "Click to declare war on (Aggressor)"
• [BUGFIX] The name above the player will now display their rank
• [BUGFIX] The tablist should now be ordered correctly
• [BUGFIX] The teleport message now displays the correct text
• [BUGFIX] When a war is declared, the target Nation will now receive a custom message: "(Aggressor) declared war on your Nation!"
• [BUGFIX] When changing Nation settings, the settings inventory should be updating for all players that currently inside the settings inventory
• [BUGFIX] When demoting a player, it will now display the correct message
• [BUGFIX] When peace is made, the target Nation will now get a message: "(Aggressor) has made peace with your Nation!"
• [OPTIMIZATION] Database updates are now only executed whenever needed and the updates will be clustered together as much as possible
• [OPTIMIZATION] Partial code optimization
*This feature has been implemented to prevent your screen from being obstructed since BungeeCord always has unverified messages. This means that the chat-report system from Microsoft still has the ability to be used.
• [FEATURE] All default free kits are now formatted on the first row in the Kit Selector
• [FEATURE] The gamemode after death has been changed to survival, before spectator
• [FEATURE] Permanent items now contain an indicator in their lore
• [FEATURE] Team Upgrades at the maximum level will now have a red name
• [FEATURE] The contents from a kit in the Kit Selector will now use an arrow (►) instead of a disambiguation (-)
• [FEATURE] The display item for the kit Merchant has been changed to a gold nugget, before gold ingot
• [FEATURE] The Game Manager now contains an option for the PvP-settings: 1.8-/spam- or 1.9-/cooldown-PvP
• [FEATURE] The Game Manager now has an outline
• [FEATURE] The Game Manager will now update according to the amount of players required for a game to start
• [FEATURE] The Kit Selector now has an outline
• [FEATURE] TnT will now drop items from the blocks it has blown up
• [BUGFIX] An issue regarding purchasing armor has been resolved
• [BUGFIX] An issue with resetting the timer has been resolved, the timer should no longer bug out
• [BUGFIX] An issue with the ability to put tools or weapons in your ender chest has been resolved
• [BUGFIX] The maximum health of the player will now be reset to 20 upon death
• [BUGFIX] The name above the player will now display the correct text: either the rank or the team from the player
• [BUGFIX] The tablist should now be ordered correctly
• [BUGFIX] When unlocking the upgrade Sharpened Swords, the correct lore will now display
• [BUGFIX] You can no longer place a block on top of a core when you are standing on top of the core, this resulted in the block being placed inside the player
• [BUGFIX] You can now access your ender chest without having to hold a tool in your hand
• [BUGFIX] You can now pick shot arrows up
• [BUGFIX] You will no longer die in the void when the game has finished
• [OPTIMIZATION] Overall code optimization
• [REBALANCE] First Blood Final -gotten when the first kill from a game is a final kill- will now give 30 coins, before 20
After a lot of hard work, it is finally time to present the Reforged Update! This update is -as the name states- reforging Reforged Time. This is done with a partial or full re-code from our plugins and the implementation from an API. The used database has also been changed. This all just to improve the server performance and speed. In other terms: the server has received an update which massively improves the speed and performance of our gamemodes. This means that you, the player, will get a better/smoother experience of our server.
This post will tell you all about the Lobby Update which has just arrived!
Below are the changes made listed:
• [FEATURE] Collectables have been added
• [FEATURE] Cosmetics have been added
• [FEATURE] The colors from levels have been changed
• [FEATURE] The command /msg has been added
• [FEATURE] The Treasure Identifier has been added
• [FEATURE] You can now view your profile
• [FEATURE] You can now view your statistics
• [BUGFIX] In the Game Selector, "VIP(+)" has been changed to "Knight(+)"
• [OPTIMIZATION] The Lobby-plugin has been recoded entirely
We have implemented the Treasure Identifier, but what does it do?
The Treasure Identifier is the enchanting table in the lobby where you can get yourself Cosmetics and Collectables. You can either open one or five Treasures at the same time.
Besides having the ability to Identify Treasures, you can also buy Treasures inside of the Treasure Identifier. The Treasures currently cost five hundred coins.
Note: the price of Treasures might change in the future.
Cosmetics & Collectables
Cosmetics and Collectables are ways to allow you to customize your experience. We have chosen to add two categories instead of making these one category as the Cosmetics are used in the lobby and the Collectables are used in minigames.
If you do have any ideas for Collectables and/or Cosmetics, you can post these either on the forums under the suggestions-section or in our Discord.
Note: you can either unlock these by Identifying Treasures or buying them with in-game currency.
If you do end up finding any bugs, be sure to report them either on the forums under the bug-report section or in our Discord. If you report a bug, please provide us with the following:
• Describe what the bug you have found is
• Provide us with steps how to replicate this bug
• If you can, provide a screenshot and/or video from the bug (this is not mandatory)
~ Zeldaboy111 | Reforged Time Manager | Reforged Time Developer