After a lot of hard work, it is finally time to present the Reforged Update!
This update is -as the name states- reforging Reforged Time. This is done with a partial or full re-code from our plugins and the implementation from an API. The used database has also been changed. This all just to improve the server performance and speed.
In other terms: the server has received an update which massively improves the speed and performance of our gamemodes. This means that you, the player, will get a better/smoother experience of our server.
Due to the time it takes to implement the API and re-code the plugins, we have decided to keep Survival Games offline for some time. This gamemode has not yet received the Reforged Update.
You can find a full changelog of the gamemodes on the following forums:
• Space Wars
• Lobby: see below
• [FEATURE] Collectables will now display their status: either locked or unlocked
• [FEATURE] The amount of end rod particles from the Treasure Identifier has been reduced, so has the offset
• [FEATURE] The default animation from the Treasure Identifier will now have an animation play when the identification has finished
• [FEATURE] The gadget Arrow Catch will now have a slight offset on the X- and Z-axis
• [FEATURE] The gadget Compost has a changed lore
• [FEATURE] The gadgets Pumpkin Gun and Melon Gun will now have a reduced velocity they shoot at
• [FEATURE] The gadgets Pumpkin Gun and Melon Gun will now play a sound upon usage
• [FEATURE] The gadget Rabbit Jump now has particles upon usage
• [FEATURE] The helix from the Treasure Identifier has been made larger
• [FEATURE] The inventory name for buying a Space Wars Shopkeeper has been changed to "Buy Space Wars Shopkeeper", before "Buy Collectable"
• [FEATURE] The Space Wars-statistics will now show your selected kit
• [FEATURE] The Treasure Identifier will now send a message when it is already in use
• [FEATURE] Upon opening your collectables whilst it is not fully loaded, a message is sent
• [FEATURE] Upon opening your cosmetics whilst it is not fully loaded, a message is sent
• [FEATURE] Upon opening your statistics whilst it is not fully loaded, a message is sent
• [FEATURE] When the lobby is reloading or restarting, you will now get kicked with a custom kick-screen
• [FEATURE] When using a gadget, the name from the gadget will no longer be displayed bold in chat
• [FEATURE] You are now able to catch the arrow from the gadget Arrow Catch
• [BUGFIX] All suits are now ordered by rank, rarity
• [BUGFIX] Text related to the Treasure Identifier should now be pink
• [BUGFIX] The exploded items from the gadgets Pumpkin Gun and Melon Gun should no longer clutter together
• [BUGFIX] The gadgets Pumpkin Gun and Melon Gun will now shoot more accurate
• [BUGFIX] The name above the player will now display their rank
• [BUGFIX] The name from the Fly Feather has been changed to "Fly (Click to Toggle"), before "Fly (Click to Fly)"
• [BUGFIX] The tablist should now be ordered correctly
• [OPTIMIZATION] Optimized the login-time
• [OPTIMIZATION] Overall code optimization
• [REBALANCE] The gadget Arrow Catch will now shoot higher
• [REBALANCE] The gadgets Pumpkin Gun and Melon Gun now have a delay of 80 ticks (4 seconds), before 100 ticks (5 seconds)
• [REBALANCE] The gadget Rabbit Jump now has a delay of 120 ticks (6 seconds), before 160 ticks (8 seconds)
• [REBALANCE] The gadget Rabbit Jump now has a slightly increased velocity
• [REBALANCE] The gadget Rocket now has a delay of 100 ticks (5 seconds), was 140 ticks (7 seconds)
• [REBALANCE] The price from both common cosmetics and collectables has been changed to 500 coins, before 550
• [REBALANCE] The suit "Love" has gotten the rarity uncommon, before epic
• [REBALANCE] The suit "RGB" now has the rarity epic, before uncommon
If you do end up finding any bugs, be sure to report them either on the forums under the bug-report section
or in our Discord
. If you report a bug, please provide us with the following:
• Describe what the bug you have found is
• Provide us with steps how to replicate this bug
• If you can, provide a screenshot and/or video from the bug (this is not mandatory)
~ Zeldaboy111 | Reforged Time Manager | Reforged Time Developer